What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered recovery group for anyone who has hurts, habits or hang-ups. At some point in life, that's pretty much all of us.
Is Celebrate Recovery for me?
• Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
• Do you sacrifice your identity, desires or needs to make others feel good about themselves or to keep the peace?
• Do you struggle with feeling safe when you aren't in control?
• Do you raise your voice to get your way?
• Do you act kind on the outside, but feel bitter or angry on the inside?
• Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol or drugs to cope with life's problems?
• Do you struggle with your body image?
• Do you love someone struggling with destructive behaviors such as pornography, drugs or alcohol?
• Do you live with someone who abuses you physically, emotionally, verbally or sexually - or feel the continued effects from past trauma or abuse?
• Are there things in your life that you do to hurt others?
Don't give up! There is HOPE...Celebrate Recovery can help. We join together to share our experiences, strengths and hope. Through accountability with others and the process of working the steps, we discover amazing healing through the power and grace of Jesus Christ, the only higher power.
What do we do? We serve God by reaching out to others so that together we can step out of denial into God's perfect grace. By taking an honest and spiritual inventory, we get right with God, ourselves, and others, which allows us to grow in Christ while helping others.
When do we meet? Every Friday, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm!
Where do we meet? Desert Hills Baptist Church
Questions: Please contact the Celebrate Recovery Leadership Team by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you need Counseling Assistance, please
Don't let fear hold you back...Positive Change is Possible through Christ!
We hope to see you at an upcoming meeting.